WE ACQUIRE PROPERTIES IN THE AFRICAN CONTINENT FOR YOU
The HWS team has been contracting all type of properties in the African countries for almost 2 decades, from Riads in the Medina of Marrakech, Safari camps in Kenya, Luxury properties in Mauritius, 5* leisure properties in Tunisia to Villas and Apartments in all countries, directly or through connectivity.
We have close relationships with the local and international chains, the 4 & 5* properties, the connectivity vendors and bedbanks, we can introduce you and your brand to many tourism boards and institutions in Africa.
You are an OTA or a BEDBANK, we can help you grow your portfolio of partner in any defined area.
HWS and its network can help you penetrate the very challenging African network with little effort.
DEFINE THE PRODUCT AND AREA AND LEAVE US DO THE JOB FOR YOU!
You need Riads in Morocco, 4-5* in Ivory Coast, Resorts in Egypt or Tunisia?
YOU Place the order
OUR ACQUISITION MODEL
Acquisition fee or Revenue Share models, depending on your strategy and focus, HWS can assist you and find the right model.
WHY CHOOSE US
We help the world´s leading travel brand to access the African market with minimal effort and investment
Africa is not a Country, we know it, reason why we are successful
Database of more than 15K properties in Africa
Team, Agents or Resellers locally based covering the African continent
Of combined experience in the hotel, online, technology industry
Our Property Acquisition services:
- Contracting: – we sign the properties you want on your platform
- Onboarding: – we assist the hotel to get live
- Connectivity: – we assist with connecting the properties through their channel manager
- Content & pictures: – without the right content and pictures, your properties won´t produce, we will make sure they have the content on your system
- Competitiveness: – content is key to sell online, but Competitiveness is crucial. We make sure rates, inventory, policies are competitive
- Training: – we can assist your properties, train them on different topics from just the importance of having the right content to the practice of revenue management